Green Bay Home + Lifestyles Experience
in partnership with the Brown County Home Builders Association
The 59th annual Green Bay + Lifestyles Experience, in partnership with the Brown County Home Builders Association is back! The event is the largest home show of its kind in the region. Youcan visit with professionals in all areas of home building, remodeling, landscaping, interior improvements, pools & spas, bedding, bath and more. This event can also provide ideas on decorating, organizing, or making the best use of small spaces!
Door Opening Times
Doors open Friday at 2PM & Saturday & Sunday at 10AM
Directions & Parking
Parking is available in the Lambeau Field lot. You must enter the lot from Lombardi Avenue at this time. Parking is $8. Cash only.
For those with special needs please click here to plan your visit.
If you have a ticketing question visit our Ticket Star FAQ section for answers to the more popular questions.
If you have a general question about going to the Resch Expo, visit our Resch Expo FAQ section for answers to the most popular questions.
If you have a question, email us your question and we will get back to you.
Event Designer: Dakota Hicks
2021 Thank You to our Sponsors
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center - Hotel Sponsor
ATC - Virtual Sponsor
Tundraland - Presenting Sponsor
Benjamin Brewer - Coffee Sponsor
Earth Sense Energy Systems - Give Away Sponsor
2021 Friday Home + Hops
The Friday Home + Hops ticket includes craft beer/seltzer sampling on Friday only. Sampling will be available throughout the event.
Samples will include offerings from: Bridge Up Brewing Company, Stone Arch Brewpub, Wisconsin Brewing Company, Door County Brewing Company, Bent Paddle Brewing Company, Fox River Brewing Company, New Belgium Brewing, Keweenaw Brewing Company, and Third Space Brewing.
Must be 21 years of age.
- Wisconsin Brewing Company (Verona, WI) – Chocolate Lab – Porter
- Third Space Brewing (Milwaukee, WI) – Happy Place – Pale Ale
- New Belgium Brewing (Fort Collings, CO) – Wild Ride – Dry hopped Amber Ale
- Bent Paddle Brewing (Duluth, MN) – Wilderness Tuxedo Blackberry – Imperial American Sour Ale
- Cut Water Spirits – Tequila Margarita – Can Cocktail
- Bridge Up Brewing (Sturgeon Bay, WI) – Escarpment Citra – Pale Ale
- Door County Brewing (Baileys Harbor, WI) – Vacationland IPA – Hazy IPA
- Fox River Brewing (Oshkosh, WI) – Blu Bobber – Blueberry Ale
- Keweenaw Brewing (Houghton, MI) – Widow Maker – Black Ale
- Mich Ultra Organic Seltzer – Variety Pack w/ Spicy Pineapple, Cucumber Lime & Peach Pear.
Current Hops Sponsors:
The Granite Company
Security Luebke roofing
2021 Exhibitor List
Become a 2022 sponsor or exhibitor
VOTE AND/OR BID ON THE BCHBA MIDDLE SCHOOL BACKYARD BUILD PROJECT! The BCHBA Middle School Backyard Build contest will be held in conjunction with the Green Bay Home + Lifestyles Experience, March 18-20, 2022 at the Resch Expo. Check out some amazing projects built by the following area middle schools:
- Aldo Leopold/Washington Middle School
- Algoma Middle School
- De Pere Middle School
- Marinette Middle School
- Peshtigo Middle School
- West De Pere Middle School
The winning schools will receive $500 cash for People’s Choice and Builder’s Choice Awards. Entries will be judged on construction design, functionality, creativity, and the use of recycled materials.
Be sure to stop by the Middle School Backyard Build displays to vote and bid on your favorite projects at the Green Bay Home + Lifestyles Experience at the Resch Expo March 18-20! Voting and Bidding will open on Friday, 03/18/22.
Proceeds support student scholarships and the BCHBA Tools for Schools program!